How to make kickbutt guac
4 Soft Avocados
2 Ripe Tomatoes, diced
½ Onion, diced
1 Minced Garlic, two table spoons
1 Tbsp. Fresh Cilantro, chopped
1 Tbsp. Jalapeño Juice
2 tsp. Fresh lime juice
1 tsp. Sea Salt
2 tsp. Pepper
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the seed.
- Use a spoon to scrape the pulp into a bowl.
- Stir and mash the avocados until they are smooth.
- Add the tomatoes, onion, garlic and cilantro.
- Stir all of the ingredients together until they are even.
- Stir in the Jalapeno Juice and the lime juice.
- Add the salt and pepper and stir until mixed well.
- Serve chilled!