What is being real?
- fake actors,fake people,is reality tv real,is tv real,myself,real people,reality real?,reality tv
Is it me, or does it seem that being real and honest is not expected from people anymore?
Don’t people realize that the “Hollywood Stars” they idolize are being fake for the sake of a movie or script? They are trying to get ratings and not be boring to watch. Try watching a respectable business meeting… it would melt the paint off a fence. Does that make jumping off a fence into a cactus better? Yet jumping off a fence into a cactus makes people want to watch the TV show? Stupid things on TV make people watch but are not what you need in your real life. Unfortunately many people did not get this memo, they truly think this jack ass or snob reality TV act is normal now.
The crazy part is I truly think some people believe reality TV is actually real. That these people on the shows are just doing what they normally would do. That these people are really this dramatic and rude or enjoy hurting themselves for attention.
If you happen to be one of those people that believe this crap, stop it please. I have been on many shows and all are guided by professionals that tell you what to do, what to pick, what to wear. It’s all to make people want to watch. It has nothing to do with real life. I like reality TV, but stop thinking it’s real life. Reality is mostly boring and as it should be. Are you going to watch a happy couple sitting in a park vs a fire happening down the street? We like to watch disasters and drama. That does not men we should act it out in real life.
Forget about acting like people on TV and get to know yourself.
Spend some quality time with yourself. Go on a walk, go for as swim, meditate. Ask yourself what do you really like in life. NOT what you like because a person on TV likes it, but because YOU like it.
The truth is, If you do not get to know yourself at a young age, you will look back later in life with a deep regret. Wondering why you wasted so many years mimicking fake people and neglecting who you really are. Here is a some simple questions to get to know your true self.
Answer these questions:
- What’s your favorite color?
- What’s your favorite travel location?
- What’s your favorite childhood TV show?
- What’s your favorite book?
- Are you a night person or a day person?
- What is your favorite sport?
- What is your favorite car?
- What is a hobby you with you did?
- What is or was your favorite school subject?
Getting to know yourself and embracing that person is one of the healthiest and most powerful things you can do in life.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)