7 places to visit in LA
1. Sage Room Malibu
The Sage Room is a little Italian place. Very neighborhood friendly. They have one of the best pasta dishes I have ever had in my life there…spaghetti with tuna. Now I make it myself at home.
2. Nobu Malibu
I love Nobu up in Malibu. I go there a lot. I always get the agedashi tofu. It’s like deep fried tofu.
3. Zooma Sushi Malibu
My local sushi bar is Zooma. It has been in Malibu forever. They always have live scallops. They are very good and they have a nice Spanish mackerel which is always very good.
4. Cielito Lindo Downtown L.A.
I always love to go to Olivera Street. There is this little taco stand called Cielito Lindo right at the beginning of Olivera. They have the best taquitos in the world here.
5. Fogo De ChÃ£o Beverly Hills
This is a Brazilian steakhouse, but it is more Argentinean, really. They have all kinds of meats and a great salad bar. This is a real meat lovers’ paradise, though. They just keep bringing as much meat as you can possibly eat. A great wine list, too.
Fogo De ChÃ£o
6. Saticoy Golf Course Ventura
I love to play golf. This course is a hidden gem. A real golfer’s golf course. It is hidden away and has beautiful ocean views. A real treat and they have all kinds of great salads there, too, if you just want to have lunch there.
Saticoy Golf Course
7. Walt Disney Concert Hall Downtown L.A.
Sometimes I go see opera at Dorothy Candler or Disney Hall. I love classical music and I studied it a little bit in high school, so I learned the basics. Disney Hall is just amazing.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)