Here is ten Myths and Stereotypes about Masturbation.
- Does masturbation cause blindness? No
- Do spouses continue to masturbate after marriage? Yes
- Why are people so embarrassed about masturbation? Society Myths
- Why do women often have trouble reaching orgasm during intercourse? Intercourse is mostly mental, it’s only a matter of time before she find the right state of mind to orgasm easily.
- How much masturbation is too much? More than once a day, this can cause possible damage and desensitize you from the joy of other people.
- What do I tell my toddler that keeps touching himself? To stop, he can decide later if he wants to do it when he has a better grasp on sexuality. Of course don’t get mad at him or her.
- Will eating Kellogg’s cornflakes make me stop doing it? No
- Is shower massage masturbation okay? Yes
- Can masturbation help me learn to have an orgasm? Yes
- Should I tell my partner that I masturbate? Yes
Here is a crazy picture portrayed by Paris in 1844