Top ten date movies guys and girls can enjoy.
It’s hard to really find movies that a guy’s guy and girly girl can really like at the same time. We all know most movie date nights are a sacrifice so the other person is happy. There’s nothing wrong with that. Part of a date is doing what the other person likes after all. If you do want to shoot for something you will both like and movies are on your agenda, here is the top ten movies almost every guy’s guy and girly girl will sincerely enjoy.
I listed them in order of awesomeness.
1 – Princess Bride
This is not only one of the funniest and most clever movies ever made, it’s got the romance, adventure, and solid cost to make it the best date movie ever made.
2 – Robin Hood Prince of Thieves
Robin Hood Prince Of Thieves is an epic adventure across continents that ends with a battle to protect the home that should be and the love that was never expected. The cast, acting, and cinematography is perfect. There is no doubt sappy people will like the love story and adventurists will be taken in by the journey.
3 – Crazy Stupid Love
If you are looking for something more modern and edgy. Throw in Ryan Gosling’s new homage to being a player in LA. This unsuspected love story will make the mood right and entertain all sexes guaranteed.
4 – The Ugly Truth
A story about the most committed to non commitment man’s man in the world meets his match. Every guy and guy can relate to the arguments and the results.
5 – How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days
This comedy stands up with it’s original lines and solid story. Couple that with great acting, the idea that if a guy likes you nothing can get in his way, and you have a for sure good movie date night.
6 – First Knight
This epically casted 90’s mid evil love story is uncompromising. These great actors and well written story will keep guys entertained all the way through despite it’s non subtle sappy love story and cheesy one lines. Can you beat the obstacle?
7 – Hitch
Good laughs and good actors make this a good time for anyone that wants a fun movie night and some lovey dovey stuff to keep the romance alive.
8 – 4o Year Old Virgin
Odds are you have already seen this but on the off chance you haven’t get ready for a super edgy and hilarious movie on dating, not dating, trying to date, and falling in love.
9 – Big Fish
This imaginative love story is more for the creative type of couple. If you like double meanings and hidden moral messages than you will enjoy Big Fish. Keep in mind it’s hard to follow, a little weird, and indubitably fantastic.
10 – Mr. & Mrs. Smith
If you are action loving sexy people admiring couple than throw in MR & MRS Smith. This sexy action love story will keep everyone happy and feeling the need for something adventurous after.
Here is some other more obvious date movies I left out because well… they are obvious. None the less most girls will like these if you can handle them.
- Jerry Maguire – The most famous date movie of all time. (I am in the one, just look threw the window when they get the contract at the beach house)
- Say Anything – A great 80’s super sappy love love story
- Wedding Singer – A cheesy good comedy fun love story
- Forgetting Sarah Marshall – This should be in the top ten, a must see.
- Eyes Wide Shut – This is dark and twisted but sexy a hell.
- Ghost – A timeless classic that will pull the heart strings no matter how tough you are.
Whatever movie you decide make sure and cook some food or appetizers, if you cook it well it will make any person you are inviting over like whatever you choose. Don’t forget something that smells good like candles, to brush your teeth, and plenty of deodorant.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)