There are very few good foods that actually have less calories than the effort is takes to eat it. Pretty much broccoli, lettuce, and a couple other basics that won’t excite your palate. Now if you want something that tastes good, hearty, and uses less calories than it takes to eat, you’ll want to try this super soup! That’s right, this super soup uses more calories to eat and digest than it has. On top of that, it has fiber, nutrients, and protein. In theory you could eat this all day and expend negative calories while being perfectly healthy and have energy.
As you probably know weight loss is 100% about calorie intake vs use. The study of a guy that dieted on Twinkies vs healthy food showed the health content and type of food had almost no bearing. It’s really that simple. Calorie Intake vs. Outtake.
Once you wrap your head around that you realize this super soup might be the best diet plan slash miracle worker in existence. So if you want to lose a few pounds or just get ripped, here is the best food to start with.
- Whole organic peeled tomatoes in juice
- Onion soup mix
- Bone broth
- Green peppers
- Red peppers
Cook an hour and a half to two hours and you’re ready for action. It’s also said this is what vikings ate day to day to have so much energy for battle.
Stop buying diet pills and diet programs. It’s really this simple. Stop eating calories and start burning them. You got this!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)